The EKKO Delay Pedal is a premium, warm sounding digital stereo delay with true bypass, placed inside a rugged, custom made aluminum housing. The blue LED-bars at the top of the pedal indicate the actual parameter settings and is visible from a distance.
The EKKO was awarded one of five groundbreaking Time-Based Effects of 2015 by Guitar Player Magazine (April 8th 2015).
All of the EKKO’s parameters, including tap- tempo and presets can be effortlessly controlled with the wireless controller Aalberg AERO AE-1 (sold separately) with a distance of up to 30m (98 feet) using state-of--the-art and stable Bluetooth
Controls: TIME, LEVEL, FEEDBACK, Tap-Tempo, Bypass ON/OFF, FX-Select
- Parameters: Time, Level and Feedback
- Up to 2 seconds delay time
- True Bypass
- Use tap tempo to set the speed of the delay effect
- Compatible with AERO AE-1 Wireless Controller
- Upgrade firmware and sound algorithms by using the Aalberg Update app (iOS only)
- Control pedal and get extended functionality using the Aalberg Remote App (Coming soon)
- Input: 1M?
- Output: 1k?
- Delay Time: 0 - 2000 ms
- IN (mono/stereo)
- OUT (mono/stereo)
- Power Supply: 9V DC 250 mA
- Dimensions (H x L x W):
- mm: 55,4 x 141,0 x 89,3
- inches: 2,18 x 5,55 x 3,52
- Weight: 533 gram (1,18 lb)
|Die wichtigsten Funktionen im Überblick||Nicht verfügbar|