A mythical Les Paul with tonewoods that were sunken for decades before rising back from the depth as exceptional instruments. Limited quantities! 150 pieces only!
- Vintage Style Keystone: Classic vintage style and precise tuning
- Tektoid nut: Dense and self-lubricating for great sustain and accurate return to pitch
- Sunken Bullet Wood: Carefully collected, this sunken bullet wood has spent decades maturing before Gibson cured it and made it into an exceptional instrument.
- Sunken Mahogany: Incredibly dense mahogany body and top carefully collected after being sunken and lost for decades, maturing slowly, before Gibson cured them and made them into an exceptional instrument with incredible sustain and tones to die for.
- Trapezoid Mother of Pearl inlays
- Traditional Les Paul rounded neck
- '57 Classic humbuckers
- 2 tones, 2 volumes, 1 toggle switch
- Nickel hardware
- Nickel TOM bridge and Stop Bar for vintage style and tones
- Classic Gibson brown hardshell case
|Die wichtigsten Funktionen im Überblick||Nicht verfügbar|