Gibson's classic dual-pickup SG-style bass from the 1960's has returned as the SG Reissue. With its short scale and slim neck - just like the original - the SG Reissue is the fastest bass in the Gibson family.
- Top Species: Mahogany
- Species: Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded Bass
- Neck Joint Location: 16
- Species: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 301/2"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 15/8"
- Inlays: Dot
- Plating Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Three-way Adjustable
- Knobs: Black Top Hat with Silver insert
- Tuners: Shamrocks
- Neck Pickups: Vintage-style TB Plus bass humbucker
- Bridge Pickups: Bass Mini-humbucker
- Controls: Two volume, one tone
|Die wichtigsten Funktionen im Überblick||Nicht verfügbar|