- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 12-segment LED channels level metering
- 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader for master channel
- 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position.
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 12-segment LED display showing time location of your project in either SMPTE or BBT format.
- 18 assignable buttons
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- Illuminated zoom key with 4 direction keys
- 9 illuminated assignable MIDI function buttons
- Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3units of Qcon EX.
- Expansion slot for ICON’s “Umix” series USB audio interface card
- User A & User B RCA connectors for connecting with pedals
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tool.
- User self-define mode (MIDI Learn) for other DAW such as Sonar.
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
- Template labels are included for difference popular DAW such as Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live .
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port.
|Die wichtigsten Funktionen im Überblick||Nicht verfügbar|