Yarns provides 4 CV outputs and 4 Gate/trigger outputs, which can be assigned to up to 4 voices. In single voice mode, note, velocity, modulation and aftertouch (or other CC) CV are produced, along with a gate, a trigger, and a clock/reset output. In two voices mode, two channel of note, modulation or aftertouch CV are produced, along with two gates, and clock/reset outputs. Finally, in four voices mode, four pairs of CV/Gate outputs are provided.
The 2 and 4-voice modes are available both in a "polyphonic" and "multitimbral" flavour. The former receives chords from one single MIDI channel and dispatches them to the voices; while the later provides independent monophonic parts - which can be addressed to different MIDI channels, keyboard ranges, or even velocity levels. Various note priority modes (low, high, last) and polyphonic allocation schemes (voice-stealing, random, cyclic) allows you to fine-tune the CV/Gate conversion to your playing style. Each voice has a built-in digital LFO to interpret modulation wheel messages as a vibrato; can respond to pitch-bend messages; or can be smoothed with a glide/portamento control - no need for a dedicated module and patches to get the right response from a MIDI keyboard!
Each part can generate sequences either through an arpeggiator/euclidean sequencer combo; or with a SH-101 style sequencer with step-by-step recording, storing up to 64 notes. The module can sync to an external MIDI clock, and generate a clock/reset output at any subdivisions of the MIDI clock.
Other unique features include support for microtunings (either through standard MIDI message or from a selection of historical tunings or indian ragas), just intonation, and an "audio" mode which can transform one, two, or four of the CV outputs into simple digital oscillators.
I/O and controls:
* 2-characters 14 segments display for parameter editing.
* Clickable encoder.
* Sequencer Record/Start-Stop/Tap tempo buttons.
* 4 CV outputs.
* 4 Gate/trigger outputs.
* 8kHz CV refresh rate, 48kHz refresh rate in audio mode.
* High-end 16-bit DAC and voltage references.
* 12-points digital compensation curve to compensate for DAC non-linearities, and provide a much greater accuracy than the typical OFFSET/SCALE trimpots. A thorough factory calibration procedure makes Yarns extremely accurate.
* Cortex-M3 ARM processor guaranteeing blazingly fast response to MIDI messages, even with a full stack of arpeggiators and sequencers running.
* Open-source hardware and firmware.
* Firmware updates through MIDI.
|Die wichtigsten Funktionen im Überblick||Nicht verfügbar|
Kunden, die diesen Artikel gekauft haben, kauften auch
Wählen Sie die Produkte aus, die dem Warenkorb hinzugefügt werden sollen oder Alle wählen