* Modeled Mic & Line preamp drive
* Analog noise & hum for added realism
* EQ bypass mode
* Up to 24bit 96kHz resolution
* Mono and Stereo components
* Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
* PC and Mac compatible
* Source Select toggles between Mic and Line levels.
* Preamp determines the amount of preamp coloration.
* High Frequency Gain controls high shelf gain at 10 kHz.
* Mid Gain sets the amount of gain applied to the midrange bell filter.
* Mid Frequency selects frequency for the midrange bell filter.
* Mid Mode selects between boost (PK) and cut (TR).
* Low Band Freq/Cut is used to select the boost frequency, or the amount of attenuation of the 50 Hz low shelf.
* Low Band Boost sets the amount of boost (in dB) for the selected frequency.
* EQ Cut turns the EQ on (in) and off (cut), while maintaining the analog and preamp characteristics.
* Analog controls turns the analog noise and hum modeling on and off, and sets the pitch of the hum to match either European or American currents.
* Noise pads the modeled noise and hum by 20 dB.
* Meter toggles the meter display between input and output monitoring.
* Clip LED lights up when levels exceed 0 dBFS.
* VU Meter displays input or output level in dBVU.
* VU Calibrate controls the VU meter headroom calibration.
* Trim displays the maximum peak level of the output signal and its distance from 0 dBFS.
* Input controls the input level.
* Output controls the output level.
|Die wichtigsten Funktionen im Überblick||Nicht verfügbar|